Thursday, April 11, 2013

REvitalized chairs REveal!

So...as you might remember from an earlier post, I was given these awesome old chairs by a friend to REvitalize.  

One of them needed a bit of work...and both needed to be primed.


Although the needlepoint work was beautiful...I decided to REcover them in an updated and FUN fabric.


Here is the color I decided to paint them...glossy HOT pink!


The fabric was a bit harder to choose, but it was love at first sight when my friend, Kim, who owns the shop 7 Gray found it.  We both decided the fabric should be turned a bit...to give it a quirky and more modern look.


Tada!

I mean...seriously!  Aren't they so cute?  I LOVE THEM.


These darling babies could be yours...one for $85 or both for $160!  Check them out at the cutest shop in town, 7 Gray...in downtown Webster Groves.

Let me know what you think...

2 comments: