Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Wallpaper or Stencil?

Here is the latest REdesign dilemma one of my (favorite) clients has presented me with...read her email below:

...hey!!!  this is the look i am going for in my living room.  change again. yes.  i want to wallpaper my photo wall!!  i am stuck.  help!



I must say that AT FIRST all I noticed about this photo was the NAKED woman above the couch.  Really?

Next, I noticed the bold graphic printing on the rug and the curtain panels....

Then, I noticed all the textures that were EVERYWHERE due to the enormous amount of layering of EVERYTHING (which I do love!)

And, FINALLY, I noticed the subtle pattern on the wallpaper.  

Really, the wallpaper is what she noticed???!!!???  Cracked me up.

Here is the wall that we are REdesigning with either wallpaper or a stencil...I have to REsearch which avenue will be worth the time and/or money.


Stay tuned for the REveal...

No comments:

Post a Comment