Sunday, January 12, 2014

Who is READY for a little ZSHUZSH?

Who is ready for a little ZSUZSH?

I am.  


I AM.


I AM!!!

After all, it's January.


Ugh.


Holidays are over.


The sparkle is put away.


Your house looks BLAH.


I get it.


I feel the same way.


So...I got my ZSHUZSH on today and just did a little something MIGHTY to make my attitude and my house perk up!


Take a look...



It wasn't very hard to do...

(I purchased 3 Mighty Hearts from The Mighty Oakes Heart Foundation!)

and took very little effort...


(I screwed my new house numbers to the Mighty Hearts and hung them on little nails outside of my front door!)

but I AM IN LOVE WITH IT!


And the best part of this little ZSUZSHING project is that every time I see it, it reminds me to be MIGHTY and do things I just didn't think I could do.


What project are you MIGHTY enough to tackle...and how can I help?

No comments:

Post a Comment