Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bedroom Design Dilemma Solved--Round One!!!

Dear Rebecca,

First of all, thank you so much for responding so quickly! Once I get something in my head--I want to get it done--so thank you! I tried the floor lamp idea and it worked! I think if I add a few photos to the far left wall, like you suggested, in between the window and the corner of the walls, it will help balance things out even more. I loved your suggestions!

Sincerely,
No Longer Stumped

BEFORE
(room felt off balance because the bed can not be centered on
wall and there is too much empty space above the left lamp)


AFTER
(room appears more balanced because of the
taller floor lamp filling up the empty space)


Although, I am pleased with how the taller floor lamp balanced out the left side of the bed---helping to make the room appear more balanced, I am not totally convinced that there is an even better solution to helping solve this bedroom design dilemma. Stay tuned for ROUND TWO of Bedroom Design Dilemma Solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment