Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pillows!

I just returned from a four day "business" trip to NYC with one of my besties. I must say it was downright fabulous. I mean really, how could it not be, right?

We were there to check out a Home Decor and Accessories Show because she is going to be opening a new "business" in Old Webster that will specialize in selling all things amazingly beautiful for your home.

We were supposed to be focusing on all types home accessories...tableware, candles, rugs, ornaments, wreaths, and on and on. However, all I could focus on were the incredible PILLOWS that were everywhere I turned!

Seriously everywhere. I was obsessed. And, I must admit that, I still am.

I think I am so obsessed because I need a change...a change in SEASONS. And, if you all haven't noticed, SPRING is riiiiiiiight around the corner! That means change. Yippee!!!

Let me tell you that one of the easiest ways to change your living space is to change your pillows. I am not joking at all when I say that pillows can change mood, the feel, and the entire look of any space and make you so very happy!!!

Here are a few of the Spring 2012 pillows that I got to admire while doing "business" in NYC.

Ummm...ok!!!

Gorgeous colors!

Makes you want to jump in a pool, doesn't it?

Hilarious animal pillows...!

I wanna sleep here!

Outdoor pillows!

Think of a lime green, tangerine, or hot pink monogrammed initial in the center of this circle!

This hand stitched pillow was only $700...beautiful, but it could be made for cheaper!
If you have $700 in your pocket, hire me instead, I'll change your life.

Loved C. Wonder...everything in this store looked like this...pillows to sweaters to jewelry! Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment