Thursday, March 28, 2013

Little Luxe! Inspiration for REvitalizing Old Chairs!

During my time in Florida for Spring Break, I was given a bit of inspiration for the chairs that I am in the process of REvitalizing!  I was shopping at a darling children's apparel store, Little Luxe, and fell in love with both the clothing AND the furniture displayed in the shop!  The furniture was not for sale, but it did give me some serious INSPIRATION for what to do about my chairs waiting for me back home.

Take a look...

Hello Preppy Princess!

Check out the giant mirror and the distressed "stage" used to look at yourself in the background!

Yummy and FUN!

Tone on tone...this chair had some serious swagger!

Gorgeous gold and too cute tufting!

Why YES...I'll take a seat!

Love.

Another chair in the dressing room...don't mind if I do take a seat!

Behind the register counter...textured, graphic grasscloth...with a Tiffany Blue ceiling...gorgeous!


Stay tuned for my REvitalized Chairs REveal post...they are almost done!

And they are darn cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment