Saturday, October 25, 2014

A Glimpse into my Mind...Linen Closet REorganization

So this what I did this morning...

I Reorganized my linen closet...and am feeling so accomplished!

Blurry photo...but you get the idea...new clear bins and labels from my new label maker.

Sheets and blankets for summer camps all in one place for my daughter.

Junk towels all in ONE PLACE.


Light bulbs upstairs...so I don't have to trek downstairs to get them.

Same idea for extra tools upstairs...

Organized sheets...thank god. 

Call me if you need my crazy organized mind to help you!

1 comment:

  1. Remember to remind your clients to find "joy" in their belongings and thank them for their usefulness, like the Japanese organizing maven in NYTimes article. It might be a good karmic strategy. Even in MO. I like your working mind, R.

    ReplyDelete