Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Bittersweet...more sweet than bitter.

This time of year is always bittersweet for me...more sweet than bitter.

This time of year means saying goodbye to Summer and hello to Fall.

This time of year always reminds me of my grandma...my Gaga.

This time of year reminds me of my Gaga hunting down the most beautiful bittersweet that she could find and displaying it wildly in a large copper vase in her cozy breakfast room.

This time of year now means that I carry on her tradition of "the hunt" for the most beautiful bittersweet around...and I did not disappoint her with these gorgeous bittersweet wreaths found at Seven Gray!

What is better than one gorgeous wreath full of fresh bittersweet?

Two gorgeous wreaths full of fresh bittersweet!

Next up?  These urns will be full of FALL, so stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this fall color too, and your memory of Gaga's decorating. She was an original in her time, but you have taken her interests and abilities to new heights, in a broader contemporary world-style that I really enjoy. Great post on the bedroom re-do. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete